Monday 29 June 2015

Summer GRWM.

Hey,

A couple of posts ago, I talked about Confidence, so I thought that I would talk about how I feel most confident in the form of a GRWM.
I am not the most confident about my body, and try not to worry but I can't seem to help it! I also try not to wear make up every day as I feel like I should be comfortable in my own skin. But when I do, mostly on days when I go to a public place, this is what I put on my face. I will also say how I do my hair and what I do in the mornings. 



So I start with a shower, washing my hair and stuff.

I then put in my Contact Lenses and moisturised my face and body.
So these are the 'tools' I use on my face. I pluck my eyebrows daily. It is a weird habit but I seem to get compliments on them! The tiny foam applicators that you get in pallets always seem to be useless, but a little hack is to use them to light up your tear duckt with a light eyeshadow with it! Also, if you want to line your waterline with an eyeshadow, you can use the tip in the eyeshadow. Useless yet useful






I use two concealers as the Mybelline Instant Anti-Age 'The Eraser Eye' in Light, under my eyes in a V and down the bridge of my nose. Then the Natural Collection concealer in Fair on any spots. I blend it all in with my fingertips, before I powder all over my face. I use the RealTechniques Brush to power underneath my eyes and blend in any last bits of concealer. The large fluffy brush all over my face.



The powder I love is the Collection Pressed Powder in '01 Candlelight'.

This is the MUA pallet in Undressed. I took the colour Tawny all over my lid. I took the colour Fawn lightly through my crease to blend out edges. Finally, I took Puff in my tearduckt. This is all with a Primark Conclealer and Eyeshadow Brush. I finish my eyes with the Collection Extreme Mascara in Black.







To finish, most days I will use the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia or a plain Lip Balm. But when I am feeling more daring I use my TopShop Matte Lipstick in Whimsical.







ChangingTimes x




No comments:

Post a Comment