Sunday 30 August 2015

The Fun Questions Tag.

Hey, 
So I was reading around one raining day in August (I know! Rain in August, it shouldn't be allowed!) and stumbled across this tag. I realised, that if there is anyone reading this, you don't really know a lot about me. I want this blog to be anonymous but there is nothing wrong with you knowing a bit about my personality and if I get to the confidence, I might share more and more with you. But that will come with time. 
For the time being, here is The Fun Questions Tag;

1) When is your birthday? 
(You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
February 21st. Winter going into spring, it is always beautiful but always raining!

2) What are three of your favourite colours?
White, Grey and Light Blue, kind of a duck egg colour.

3) What are your three favourite quotes?
"We have all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, thats who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself." -Unkown
"If we stop defining ourselves by what we are not, and start defining ourselves by who we are, we can all be free." -Emma Watson
(I am not even joking, that was so hard to decide! I am a massive quote person! I have so many more I could've put in!)

4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
To put it simply, no. I watch it now and gain but I could quite happily go days and weeks without watching it and not really miss it. I am much more of a books and music kind of person, being sucked into another world and forgetting about the real one. Much more my scene.

5) What are three of your favourite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
GBBO (Great British Bake Off), Gossip Girl and Bad Education. Three very different shows but I love them all.

6) What are three qualities you look for in a best friend?
Loyal, the same sense of humour/a good sense of humour and able to keep a secret.

7) Do you like your name?
Meh.

8) If you got to have the choice to pick your own name, what would it be?
I have always loved the names Abigail, Mia, Emily, Victoria… The list goes on. But I would keep my name because I can't imagine being called anything else.

9) What is your fantasy dream?
Just to be happy. I struggle with anxiety so to be happy and content and loved is just a thing I would love in my life. Not that I don't have friends or family that don't love me, but that life long companionship you read in Nicholos Sparks novels. 
Or to travel the world.
Or to go to University.
But you know, the first one.

10) Do you wear makeup?
I do. Concealer, Powder, Eye Shadow, Mascara. Not loads but it makes me feel confident.

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I acctually have no idea. I would probably go John Green style for my theme or Distopian like The Hunger Games trilogy and Divergent trilogy but I honestly don't know. If I ever got the chance to write a book, that would be a shocker anyways!

12) What makes you cry?
The song 'Happy Ending' by Mika. Oh my days, it has so many meanings and strings attatched for me so it is just so emotional to listen cause it causes those memories. There are books and movies as well but that is the main one.

13) What makes you angry?
Idiocy, Racism, Cancer, War and when people think it is funny to make fun of people who can't fight back. People who find the above things funny. There is no need to do that, you don't know what is going on behind closed doors for other people and after experience this myself, I am extra careful and aware because it hurts. It really does.

14) What makes you happy?
A good book. It is an amazing way to escape and I love them so much. I probably own way to many.
*Wink Wink* Bookshelf tour and reviews coming soon.

15) What is "Fangirling"?
The obsesion over a person or thing that resolts in an unhealthy addiction to that thing. Extreme joy and in some cases crying, laughing and obsesive stalking.

16) What are your three favourite snacks?
Cookies, Strawberries, Raspberries and Pineapple.
Oooo, such a rebel, four choices, but I just couldn't choose!

17) What are your favourite foods?
Roast Potatoes, Salsa/Homous and Pasta of most kinds. Love 'em.

18) What are your three favourite drinks?
Water, Tea and Mango Juice.

19) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Nope, sorry, maybe another time?! Is that annoying? If it is, I am truely sorry!

20) What are ten random facts about you?
-I am an Athlete.
-I am a lover of Rock Pop. Foo Fighters, Green Day, Oasis, The Killers, The Kooks.
-But I also love Taylor Swift!
-My favourite shop is H&M.
-I have two Springer Spaniels and two Cats.
-My camera is the SonyAlpha 200.
-My favourite subjects at school are Geography, RE, PE and Maths.
-I love English but I wish I was bilingual.
-I don't drink anything other that water most of the time because it breaks my skin out and makes me feel like rubbish when I run, therefore effecting my performance.
-I am female.

21) What are your three fun things to do?
Reading
Listening to music
Sport; Netball, Rugby, Athletics.

Hope you liked that! I will probably do more tags once school starts because I will not have as much time to write and take photo's.
ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment