Saturday 17 October 2015

Books Wanted.

Hey,

So like I said, here are the books I want and are interested in reading. They are a wide range of different genres so I hope that at least one of these books will appeal to you!


  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
This is quite a well known book and I think it is about time that I read it. My friend Hope has read this book many times and recommended it to me many a time. I have watched one of the films but I want to read it before I watch all of the films. It is like my book and film motto.

  • Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
It is a new release on October 20th. I hope I will get this book as soon as possible and I will give you a review then! I loved the first book so I cannot wait to find out what happens. I can't say that the first book was the most challenging read and I finished it in a day but it was still gripping.
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
This has been recommended by my friend Maya and she adores books. She always gives me the best recommendations and I have also heard so many good things about this book so here we go. I will try to bring you reviews for the books I am recommending after I have read them.
  • The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
My friends are obsessed with both the books and the films so I though I would jump on the bandwagon. I am not normally one to join hypes and it took me ages to read The Hunger Games and Divergent but as soon as I read them I fell in love with the dystopian genre. So I thought I would read these a little sooner. 
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I heard about this from Sasha Alsberg (Abookutopia on YouTube) and I was intrigued by the idea of the book. I also watched a review on YouTube and I was even more drawn in by the concept. It is another dystopian novel but it seems so interesting and different.
  • Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Leitherman
Another recommendation from Maya and of course I'm going to read it. I love John Green and I am so interested to see what else he can do. I loved Looking For Alaska and The Fault In Our Stars but I'm wanting to see what he can do with another author. I have also never read a book written by two author which I am guessing this is. 
  • Paper Towns by John Green
The movie to this has recently been released as I am guessing that you know. I am interested to see what Cara DeLevingne can do on the screen and I just want to read more of John Green. I know, I'm late to the trend!
  • The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
This is another book I have seen in Waterstones (A English Bookstore) and on YouTube. I love the idea of this book and I want to see what it is about. I am hoping that this is a thriller and I want to kinda extend my genre that I am reading. 
  • Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Another recommendation from Sasha and I think it is dystopian. I don't really know how to expand on this one so this is all I can write!
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Seen once again on YouTube. I have seen so many people rave about how they cannot put it down. I am loving these type of books. The types of book you can't put down are the best of books.
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
How many times am I going to say that I have been putting off reading because of the popularity around them? Many I think, because here is another! I want to read it so much because of the film as well.
  • Where She Went by Gale Foreman
I don't think that this book really needs a review because if you have read If I Stay you would immediately want to read the squeal. I really want to read this because the cliffhanger at the end of the first book and it is killing me not knowing what happens. This book is told from Adam's point of view and I think it will be really interesting to see what goes on in a different characters head.
  • Noughts & Crosses and Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman 
The concept of these books baffle me. They seem so interesting and initiative. They are about if white people were the minority, and if the black treated the white how we treat them. Or at least that is what I think it is. These two books are quite high up on my list. 
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
This is a book that I have only ever heard of once and I can't for the life of me remember where! But it has been living in the list on my phone forever. I cannot remember what it is about but I just have a little inkling in the back of my mind that I will really enjoy it. 
  • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
As you may or may not know, the novel recently celebrated a big milestone and it made me realise how few classic books I have read and I want to read more of that genre and era. I already own Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and I have got a copy of Jane Eyre available to me to read when I have a free space. Which will probably not be anytime soon!
  • The Knife Of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
This has been recommended to me by my English teacher and the last book recommended to me by a teacher was Wonder by R.J. Palacio and it was one of the most inspiration books I have ever read!
  • The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephan Choskby
I have watched the film and it was amazing so I just want to read the book but it was against what I normally do. I was ashamed but anyways, I will read it.

Thank you, if anyone has read any of these, please tell me what you think.
ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment