Tuesday 20 October 2015

This Or That.

Hey,

Today I am going to be doing the This Or That tag because my laptop has broken so I am trying to write a few quick posts that I can get up whilst I am finding out what is going on with the photo's I have on my broken laptop for future posts. So here is the This Or That tag!

Makeup;

Blush or Bronzer
    Bronzer because I am so pale! I swear I am part Vampire.
Lip Gloss or Lipstick
    Lip Gloss because I find Lipsticks that match my lips hard to find
Eye Liner or Mascara
    Mascara because I think that you immediately look different and eye liner without mascara looks crazy!
Foundation or Concealer
    Concealer because I don't wear foundation,
Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow
    Neutral because I am not that daring and my mum would kill be if I wore bright colours.
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow
    Pressed because loose goes everywhere!
Brushes or Sponges
    Brushes because I have never used a sponge.

Nails;

OPI or China Glaze
    OPI because I have never used China Glaze.
Long or Short
    Short because as an Athlete I need to keep them short.
Acrylic or Natural
    Natural because I have never had Acrylics.
Brights or Darks
    Darks but mostly neutral because I like greys, pinks and plumbs.
Flower or No Flower
    No Flower because most of the time I am too lazy to paint my nails anyways.

Body;

Perfume or Body Splash
    Body Splash because they are most affordable!
Lotion or Body Butter
    Body Butter because I think that they moisturise my legs better.
Body Wash or Soap
    Body Wash because I think they are more hygienic.
Lush or Another Bath Company
    Lush is my babe.

Fashion;

Jeans or Sweat Pants
    Jeans all the way.
Long or Short Sleeves
    Short sleeves with a jacket because I love my arms! Weird, I know!
Dresses or Skirts
    Skirts but overall I prefer jeans.
Stripes or Plaid
    Plaid because plaid shirts and scarves are just the best.
Flip Flops or Sandals
    Sandals because I don't really like my feet and flip flops are just weird.
Scarves or Hats
    Scarves because I have a tiny head and hats just don't suit me!
Studs or Dangly Earrings
    Studs but I rarely wear earrings.
Necklaces or Bracelets
    Necklaces all the way!
Heels or Flats
    Flats because I am quite tall so I don't want to be any taller..!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
    I don't really know what either are.
Jacket or Hoodie
    Jacket because I think they are smarted and look more out together.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
    I have never shopped in them but I would probably say Charlotte Russe,
Abercrombie or Hollister
   Hollister as we don't really have an Abercrombie near me.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom
    Never shopped in either!

Hair;

Curly or Straight
    Straight because I straighten my hair everyday.
Bun or Ponytail
    Ponytail and Bun but I don't really do either unless I am running or going somewhere fancy!
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips
    Bobby Pins.
Hairspray or Gel
    Hairspray because I have never used gel.
Long or Short
    At the moment it is long but I had it short for a while!
Light or Dark
    I'm kind of in the  middle.
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs
    Side Sweep bangs because my Full bangs were a bad fashion time!
Up or Down
    Down because I don't like my ears...

Random;

Rain or Shine
    Rain... I know I am weird.
Summer or Winter
    Winter, I love the cold and the atmosphere.
Fall or Spring
    Fall, again the atmosphere and fashion.
Chocolate or Vanilla
   Vanilla but I do love a bit of Chocolate.
East Coast or West Coast
   I have no clue what that is! I'm an England Gal.

Thank you and I will try to get back to better posts soon!
ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment