Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Favourites.

Hey,

So, with a new month, comes new favourites. 
This month there are not very many. I don't know why,
but this month I stuck to what I liked. 

Up until June, I had never read any of the Hunger Games Trilogy and never seen any of the films. Now, they are some of my favourites. The films are amazing and the books are my rivaling Harry Potter in my rankings(which is my favourite series of ALL TIME). I cannot wait until Mockingjay Part 2 comes out in the cinema's. OMG, there will be tears. Probably a lot, but who can blame and me, lovers of the books will know what I mean.


In the UK, we do not see sun a lot. So when we see sun, we jump at the chance. It is beaches and walks and BBQs. So, I had to whip out my shorts. I'm going to Egypt in August, so I think i should get my summer wardrobe sorted ASAP. The shorts I own are the MOM shorts from TopShop. They are £28, a little on the expensive side, but well worth it!


 Carrying on with the theme of summer, this it the best. I am so pale, I'm like a ghost, so when it comes to summer I have to try to prepare myself for shorts and tops. No more jumpers and jeans! This tans so naturally, you can barely tell. Yet it tans enough for you to look like a ghost that may had been in the sun for a while. Or at least I think it does!

Another thing that I have tried this Month was Toner. I'm still not exactly sure what it does but it seems to make my skin clearer. Since I am an Athlete, I am out in the sun a lot, and in the sun you sweat. When you sweat, you break out which is not good when you are trying to be a natural beauty to be by the pool and the beach. But, this seams to help. The Simple Toner cost £1 and the Nivea Toner cost around £2.



Many of my favourites seem to make me come back to the organ that covers my whole body. I think it is a bit weird but what can I do. This stuff is THE BOMB. Along with the Toners, the Garnier Micellar Clensing Water, and the wipes I will talk about in a minute this has been my saviour. I decided that my plan is to look after my skin now, before it is too late. I think future me will thank present me. 

Like I said, I have some make up wipes to talk about. I'm lazy. After I get back from training, the last thing I want to do is wipe some water things all over my face. I climb into bed, grab one of these from the pack that I keep by my bed and wipe the stuff off my face as quick as I can. I have to say, they are amazing but can take time to take off harsher make up. 





This month, I have been trying to grow my nails. Since I can remember, I have bitten my nails. It was a hard habit to break but I have finally done it! I am so happy but I keep breaking them! I cannot do a sprint start without at least one snapping off. I hope I will get used to them soon!







Hope you liked it,

ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment