Thursday 11 February 2016

2016.

Hey...

Happy New Year!
This year I have a few resolutions, so I wanted to record them on here. I know I haven't been blogging a lot, so my first resolution is to blog more.

This year is going to be hard, I already know that before we've even made a month. I need to make more effort with the people that mean a lot to me, including myself. This whole anxiety rubbish needs to be got under control before it spirals out of control. At the moment, its one massive down hill struggle or like trying to push a two tonne bolder up a 85 degree hill. Horrible, gruelling and tiring. I've made breaking down a regularity and that is not how it should be and not how it will be by the time I enter 2017. Hopefully.
God this years going to be tough. If I read this back or anyone is going through a tough time then just remember; Stay positive even if it feels like your life is falling to pieces around you.

I don't know how much I'm going to be able to write on this post because I just don't know how much to say. I want this to be my outlet as well as anyone elses! A place for people to rant or share or anything. It is not for me just to talk about what I like recently or what I bought and that is what it feels like. I've been isolating myself in real life and I can't do that again. I can't isolate myself online as well. I'm writing this listening to the most mismatched playlist ever, but it feels so good to listen to a mixture of rock and pop and absolute random rubbish and let it all out!

I'm stressing over exams and life and death and everything in between and that cannot be healthy, in fact I can feel that it is not healthy. My physical state is healthy but I don't think what's going on inside is but I don't know what to do about it. My panics have been getting more and more regular and I HATE IT SO MUCH! There is no way to describe it.
I started this blog as my outlet and my way to help other people and I have not been using it and I really should've. So, yeah.

There is not much more to say on that topic but I want to leave it on one or two sentences.

1. Me time need to be balanced with You time.
2. Cancer is a bitch.

ChangingTimes x

No comments:

Post a Comment